Boiled Potato and Chickpea Salad
For the dressing:
Olive oil – 2 tbsp.
Salt & Pepper – for seasoning
Chat masala – 3 pinches
Lemon juice – 1 tsp.
Parsley or Cilantro (finely chopped) – 1 tbsp.
Onion – 1 large
Cucumber – 2
Tomato – 1 large (peeled and deseeded)
Chickpea – 1/2 cup (soaked and boiled)
Potato – 2 medium (peeled, cubed and boiled)
1. Boil potato and soaked chickpeas seperately with a pinch of salt and turmeric powder, drain and cool.
2. Peel and remove the edges, cut into half and finely slice to get half rings.
3. Cut edges of the cucumbers, cut into half lengthwise, scoop out the seeds, slice to get half circles.
4. Peel the skin, deseed and chop the tomato finely.
5. Take a mixing bowl, and add all the ingredients for the dressing and mix well, and add the salad ingredients to the dressing and toss well to combine and get it coated well.
6. Transfer into a serving salad bowl.